Personal beliefs determine the quality of our life. These are the first step that precedes our actions, they define how we face the situations that we experience every day and influence, without a doubt, the way we look at our future.
So, if we want to change our life, the first thing to review is our personal beliefs .
It doesn’t matter which aspect you want to improve; Whether it is your romantic life, your professional career or your personal finances, all part of the quality and type of beliefs you have regarding a certain aspect of your life.
For example, if you want to improve your personal finances, first you have to conscientiously review what are the thoughts you have about money and the way you relate to it.
Powerful personal beliefs to change your life:
After reading the book Spontaneous Healing of Beliefs by Gregg Braden , you understand that the beliefs you have are the foundation of your life; they define how you act on a daily basis, they determine your state of health, your mental condition and your future.
Through its pages, this author reveals not only to identify your limiting beliefs, but also how to free yourself from the lack of limits that are preventing you from living to your maximum potential.
As Gregg Braden puts it , “Through your actions you show how you take care of life itself, so I invite you to work with your beliefs. Together, this can become your awareness program to change yourself and to change your world »
Here I share more than 30 powerful beliefs that will lead you to break your false limits, and you can start living a different life, which allows you to maximize your abilities.
1. Experiments show that focusing our attention changes reality itself, and they suggest that we live in an interactive universe.
2. We live our lives based on what we believe about our world, ourselves, our capabilities, and our limits .
3. Science is a language, one of many that describes the universe, ourselves and our bodies, and how things work.
4. If the particles we are made of can be in instantaneous communication with each other, be in two places at the same time, and even change the past through choices made in the present, so can we.
5. Our personal beliefs have the power to change the flow of events in the universe, literally interrupting and redirecting time, matter, space, and what happens within them.
6. Just as we can run a simulation program that looks and feels real, some studies suggest that the universe itself may be the product of a huge old simulation — a computer program — that was started long ago.
If so, knowing the code of the problem is knowing the rules of reality itself.
7. When we think of the universe as a program, atoms represent the “bits” of information that function just like the bits in our computers. Either they are “connected” and are physical matter or they are “disconnected” and are invisible waves.
8. Nature uses a few simple, similar, and repetitive patterns — fractals — to build structures with atoms that are familiar to us in all sorts of things, from elements and molecules to rocks, trees, and ourselves.
9. If the universe is made up of repeating patterns, understanding something on a small scale allows us to extrapolate it to understand similar shapes on a larger scale.
10. Belief is the “program” that creates patterns in reality.
11. What we believe to be true in life may be more powerful than what others accept as true.
12. We must accept the power of personal belief to connect with him in our life.
13. Personal belief is defined as the certainty derived from accepting what we think is true in our mind and we feel that it is true in our heart
14. Belief is expressed in the heart, where our experiences are translated into electrical and magnetic waves that interact with the physical world.
15. Beliefs, and the feelings we have about them, are the language that “speaks” to the quantum substance that makes up our reality.
16. The subconscious mind is bigger and faster than the conscious mind, and is responsible for up to 90% of our daily activity.
17. Many of our deepest beliefs are subconscious, beginning when our brain state allows us to absorb the ideas of others before we are seven years old.
18. When we face the great challenges in our life , we discover that our beliefs are exposed and can be healed.
19. Our personal beliefs regarding unresolved emotional wounds can produce physical effects that can harm us and can even kill us.
20. When our soul hurts, our pain is transmitted to the body through the spiritual quality of the life force with which we feed each cell.
21. The same principles of life that allow us to wound ourselves to death also work in reverse, allowing our healing and return to life.
22. Our belief that there is only one force behind everything that happens in the world, or that there are two opposing forces – good and bad – is reflected in our experience of life, in our health, relationships and abundance .
23. We may discover that the solution to the ancient battle between light and darkness has not so much to do with defeating each other as with how we relate to both.
24. A miracle that is possible for someone is possible for everyone.
25. In a participatory reality, we are creating our experience, in addition to experiencing what we create.
26. In 1998, scientists confirmed that we influence photons simply by “observing” them, and found that the more intense the observation, the greater the observer’s influence on their behavior.
27. The first rule of thumb is that we must become (in our life) what we choose to experience in the world.
It may interest you: 20 Lessons for your life from the biography of Leonardo da Vinci
28. In life we tend to experience those personal beliefs with which we identify.
29. For different reasons that reflect differences in how we learn, both logic and miracles offer us a way to think about the deepest recesses in our personal beliefs.
30. To change our personal beliefs through the logic of our minds, we must convince ourselves of the existence of new possibilities, presenting them with incontestable facts that lead to an inescapable conclusion.
31. The important thing about the miracle is that we don’t have to understand why it works. But we must be willing to accept what it brings into our lives.
If you want to learn more about this topic, I invite you to purchase Gregg Braden’s book and better understand how beliefs work in your life.
In conclusion, each of these personal beliefs are loaded with wisdom, with the ability to transform your life, as long as you are willing to believe and change the way you live your life.